When it comes to replacing one or more teeth in your mouth, a dental implant is often the treatment of choice and is also one of the most conservative treatments for tooth replacement. Implants are biocompatible posts that replace the roots of your missing teeth. They are physically and biologically designed to attach to your jaw bone and become the foundation for a natural looking restoration.
Your new tooth or teeth will have excellent stability and strength, and will look and feel like your natural teeth.
- Implants are prescribed to replace a missing tooth or teeth.
- An implant post is surgically placed into the area where the tooth is missing.
- In a few months bone will fuse to the implant.
- A customized crown or bridge is permanently cemented to the implant.
- Implants restore the natural beauty, function, and health of teeth.